Online Registration Instructions
Here's how it works:
- The first step is to access your own personal account on the League web site. Just click on the Player Login tab on the Home Page. To access your account, enter your e-mail address in the Login field and your password. If you never set up your own password, or have simply forgotten it, you just need to click on the “Forgot Password” link. You’ll be asked to confirm your e-mail and a password reset link will be e-mailed to you immediately.
- Once you've successfully logged in, you'll have the opportunity to update and revise all of your contact information. Before continuing with the registration process, please make sure these details are correct.
- Next click on the Register for Season tab. You will see a page asking what season you want to register for. On the next screen indicate whether you're registering as a Player or Goalie, select your preferred Division and be sure to check “I Agree” to the Terms of Engagement. Then just click on the Pay with Credit Card button or the Pay by Interac E-transfer button. Interac payments should be made to email@example.com.
- If paying by Interac Transfer you will be advised that your membership remains inactive until your payment is received.
- If paying by credit card you will be taken to a payment form where you can safely enter your credit card information. Once you've completed the payment form, just click on the Submit Payment button. We don't hold on to this confidential information – it is transferred immediately to a third party payment processing server where it is temporarily held until the transaction is approved by your credit card provider.
- When the payment is successfully processed, you'll see an on-screen confirmation message. You'll also get e-mail receipt within minutes. And you can view your completed transaction on a View Payment History page.
- As a final step you can then change the temporary password to one of your own making if you have not already done so.
Click here to download a step-by-step tutorial in PDF format